Oct 31, 2007

After the summit, what's next?

I've been away from home for a couple of days now. A day after the summit, I left home. Huhuhuhu... now I'm a lonely vagabond. Toink!

It's my second time to leave the country. Exciting! Hahahha. When I arrive in Manila, I had to wait for Jehzeel kasi nasa kanya ang ticket ko for Clark. After waiting for Jehz, we both went to Mall of Asia to have our breakfast. An hour of eating and chit-chats. Pinapa-inggit ko siya of stories from the previous day's event, MBS1. He also gave me half the sheet of Google stickers Ate Aileen gave him.

After we had our breakfast, he accompanied me to the terminal for the bus that would bring me to Clark. It's my first time to travel in Luzon using public transport. I've been to places outside Manila but this time, it is completely different. I am very grateful to the two ladies I met in the bus. They were so nice to accompany me on our way to Clark. They're bound for Singapore kaya I felt a little confident since we're headed for the same airport.

The Airport

I had to wait for few more hours because the plane that would bring me to my destination arrived late.

I arrived 9 in the evening in my destination. Everything here is great.

That's all for now. I'll update you with my trip soon.

More of my trips can be found at Batang Lakwatsero.









» Subscribe to Batang Yagit's Posts
» Follow Batang Yagit on Twitter

Batang Yagit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Summit may have been concluded already, but the objectives are still alive. You and the other participants and supporters will keep them alive.

Don't forget the basis for the MBS1 Resolution: "The Role of Bloggers in Fostering Understanding and Peace in Mindanao".

Blog on! :)

Myspace Map


Related articles



Widget by Hoctro