Jan 23, 2008

Beware of Nursing Friendster Profiles

Beware of friendster profiles owned by nursing students. They might contain things you don't want to see.

I was browsing friendster yesterday when I was faced with a lurid sight. I was eating my lunch while waiting for my browser to load the page. I was shocked to see a gory picture of a blood-covered wounded hand. It's a very unpleasant thing to see especially when you are enjoying your lunch.

Why do some people love to post these kind of savage photos in a place where people expect to see nice things?

My suggestion, the next time you open your friend's friendster profile, beware of the horrendous things to see.

» Subscribe to Batang Yagit's Posts
» Follow Batang Yagit on Twitter

Batang Yagit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://datelinedavao.blogspot.com/ says that's yucky! that's the reason why i never took the course he!he!

Myspace Map


Related articles



Widget by Hoctro