Jul 2, 2007

I got tagged! Six weird things about me

Another meme from my friend Jehzeel. I promised him I would do this when I get home.


"Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about himself or herself. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to tag 6 people as well and list their names. Don’t forget to let them know they’ve been tagged!"

  1. I can't sleep when the lights are off. It's a bit ironic because most people can't sleep when the lights are on.
  2. I hate cats. It's a fact. I had this experience when I was a child (yeah, when I was a child). I went down to our dirty kitchen at night to drink some water. Everytime I look at the window, I see those pair of yellow eyes which gives me goose bumps. I also hate the way cats sound at night.
  3. I love mixing catchup and gravy when eating chicken at KFC.
  4. I talk a lot when I am with my friends but I am timid at home. (really?)
  5. I stare at people when riding a public jeepney.
  6. I love to walk then eat when I am depressed. I call it urban hike. I walk from our school to a mall in the downtown area where I find a place to eat. And mind you, I eat a lot when I am depressed.

Anyway, I am tagging the following people:
  1. Ayie Nobleza
  2. Padre Salvi
  3. Sintunado (Japboy)
  4. Kuya Arthur Yap
  5. Makoyskie
  6. Wonderboy

3 comments:

Jehzeel Laurente said...

wahehehe! yeah.. weird nga! nyahahahaha! :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

I love your "urban hike" and described it. And wow! Entry Number 5! Now, that rocks!

Batang Yagit said...

@Kid : Thanks for the comment kabayan. Hehehe.. Medyo nalilibre ako ngayon kasi natapos ko na project ko.

Myspace Map


Related articles



Widget by Hoctro