Sep 27, 2007

October's Hell

October is coming near and a lot of things are feared. No, I'm not talking about Halloween.

We have been very busy with school work these past few weeks. Every now and then, teachers would give us projects and assignments to work with. I'm not talking about major subjects alone but the minor subjects also. I even posted on my blog an assignment in Philosophy 106.

The second week of October is our exam week but we might not be able to concentrate on it much. We still have lots of projects to work on, and papers to write. I'm just glad that October is Octobeer month.

My friends were talking about bar hopping after our projects and exams. I guess it won't be bad at all if I go with these guys. I've been dying to see places similar to the San Diego bars. I hope we can find one.








» Subscribe to Batang Yagit's Posts
» Follow Batang Yagit on Twitter

Batang Yagit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Octobeer cheers!

Myspace Map


Related articles



Widget by Hoctro