Sep 3, 2007

A quick post




This is just a quick post. I'm studying for my exam now. I just want to thank those people who have voted me for the Pinoy Evil Blog Awards. Special thanks to Kuya Andrew de la Serna who volunteered to be my campaign manager for the Boy Bastos Award. To Jehzeel and to the rest of The Usual Suspects for the support. And to all the bloggers out there who made blogging a fun thing to do. Oooops, I forgot to mention Ate Aileen and her laptop (which was used to make the nomination).

That's all for now. Bye.




» Subscribe to Batang Yagit's Posts
» Follow Batang Yagit on Twitter

Batang Yagit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

san ka pupunta wins?? hehehe :P congrats nga pala! weeeeeeeee!!!

atto aryo said...

Ei! I can't read your posts! Andilim ng font agains the dark background. or is it my computer? :-)

Myspace Map


Related articles



Widget by Hoctro