Sep 8, 2007

Layout Fixed

I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience my blog layout have brought to you. Thanks for those who noticed the mess.

Last week, I made a request to host to fix a problem/bug in my account. My account is having a problem calculating the free space available. They responded and told me that the only solution for this is to recreate my account. So I agreed and my account was recreated.

I was expecting everything to be fine. I backed-up all my files. Everything was supposed to be fine. But it did not went the way I expect it. My nitropixel.net domain won't bind with my hosting account. I've tried everything but still I got no luck. Until now, this problem remains unfixed. They are suggesting that my account should be recreated again.

All of my Batang Yagit layout graphics are hosted under my NitroPixel domain. If you have noticed last week, the images were missing. The texts were unreadable. I apologize for this inconvenience. It's fixed now. I've been away for few days and been busy with my exams that's why I was not able to fix it. But now, I'm back!









» Subscribe to Batang Yagit's Posts
» Follow Batang Yagit on Twitter

Batang Yagit

1 comment:

Jehzeel Laurente said...

oo nga no? nawala na yung nitropixel.net u. waaaaaaaaaaa!

Myspace Map


Related articles



Widget by Hoctro