Nov 11, 2007

Batang Yagit now part of The Usual Suspects

It was on November 8 that I had a conversation with Kuya Andrew, Ate Ria and Kuya Blogie when Kuya Andrew invited me to join the The Usual Suspects. It was unexpected. The invitation was casual. Few moments later, all I knew was I'm already receiving thread discussions from the TUS Mailing List. Whew! I was also invited for my first meeting with them at the Basti's Brew in Victoria Plaza.

The day after that, Ate Ria texted me and informed me that she already made my intro post (A Batang Yagit Conquers the Internet!) in the TUS Blog. Hehehe.

Another figure from TUS made a review/feature (Blog for professionals' exam results) for one of my sites. Kuya Blogie featured Jehz and Batang Yagit in his Ang Dabawenyo blog. He discussed how we came up with our PRC Board Exam Results website. He's now also part of our team.



» Subscribe to Batang Yagit's Posts
» Follow Batang Yagit on Twitter

Batang Yagit

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

KONGRATS...

all the more you cannot be without a laptop even for a fortnight...

Anonymous said...

Congrats kuya Winston. Ui, part na siya ng The Usual Suspects. ;D

Anonymous said...

"The day after that, Ate Ria texted me and informed me that she already made my intro post (A Batang Yagit Conquers the Internet!) in the TUS Blog."

LOL! You forgot to mention YOU texted me that night to tell me to make an intro post.

Batang Yagit said...

@ria: shhh...hehehe..i missed some detail. :P

gwing said...

Congrats kapwa noob!ΓΌ

Myspace Map


Related articles



Widget by Hoctro